A 42 year old man was apprehended this week for robbing three separate banks in Suffolk County. The criminal defendant was arrested by the Suffolk County Police and was charged with three counts of robbery. The defendant was arraigned in the Suffolk County Criminal Court. It is unknown if a Suffolk County Criminal Defense Lawyer was retained in this case. Brought to you by Suffolk County Criminal Attorneys.
- Suffolk County Man Flees and Leaves 4 Year Old Son Behind September 26, 2013
- Suffolk County Man Arrested for Grand Larceny September 24, 2013
- Underage Tattooing Puts Two Men Under Arrest September 20, 2013
- Two Arrested After a Failed Drug Transaction in Suffolk County September 14, 2013
- Suffolk County Criminal Defendant Facing New Drug Charges September 12, 2013
Contact Info & Directions1-631-727-6966Available 24 Hours